Monday, November 2, 2009

LIbby's Birthday Nov 2

We had to celebrate my birthday twice. Once on the real day and then also the next day. Why you ask? Because Jack forgot my birthday.

Even after he asked, “I wonder why there are more balloons over the door?” And me answering, “They are for me.” He still didn't get the picture. He just said, “Hump.” and went on inside the room.

At about four in the afternoon he finally said , “Oh, Happy Birthday.”

I had had my feelings hurt all day. I even cried. And in addition to not remembering, he picked that day to be a grump box all day long. A !@%$#^&**(&^%$#!.

Thanks to Elizabeth and Michael, I did get champagne. And thanks to Princess, I had a little birthday cake.

On Nov 2 (states time) Jack was nice and we started over. He woke up pleasant and even brought me coffee in bed.








3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Libby...If you see a fellow by the name of John Newton from Concord,ca that is a woodcarver friend of Jacks. I realize there are only 2600 people on board lol They were doing the Sydney to LA one with you. We have been following your trip back and enjoy your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIBBY!!
    Great to see you having a good day.
    (It's my birthday Nov 3), so will always be thinking of you.
    Best regards,
    Donna & Stuart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Lib! You look great and happy. I hope that your day was wonderful! Give Dad a hug for us.

    Love,
    Jenny and children

    ReplyDelete